CapCloud is a highly innovative online platform for competence management, learning and development, and personal employability. Employers, employees and training providers all have their own part, combining traditional features for Human Resources Management with social media technology.
The platform focuses on four themes:
CapCloud is the next-generation learning environment, where you can assume ownership and responsibility for your whole career. See for more information our website www.capcloud.academy.
As a senior back-end developer you are responsible for a stable, well-performing, powerful and intelligent CapCloud web application. You translate functional requirements into appropriate models, architecture and code. You build well-performing, scalable applications and link CapCloud with a variety of other applications. Information security is considered in everything you develop.
- REST API
- Test-driven development
- PHP (psss… just a little bit)
- No fear for and possibly interest in User Xperience…we’re not just coding for the sake of coding
- Graduate working level and many years of programming experience
- Accurate and quality-minded
- Proactive, assertive, and good communication skills
- Excellent English language skills, and Dutch is preferred
- You are a resident of the Netherlands or willing to move
Small team, hands-on, lot of freedom and responsibility, flexible working times, mentorship, pride, fun. You will make a difference in our team. The core team of CapCloud is a special mix of learning consultants and developers. It is a dynamic team that works together with many partner organisations in various sectors.